HAND CRAFTED | FAIR TRADE
+ FREE SHIPPING from Maui, Hawaii
THE WORLD'S FINEST HAMMOCKS Shipped from Maui.
This Hammock is Extra Comfy for 1 and Perfect for 2. Referred to as the "Super Jumbo" in Size with a Weight Support of 800+ lb. Ultra Soft, Hand Woven Thai Hammocks can be Left Outdoors Without Worry of them Losing Color or Shape. The Weaving Process Takes 1-2 Weeks to Create. This Hammock is Ideal for any Outdoor Area, at the Beach or Lounging by the Pool. Luxuriously Soft and Comfortable. Come Rain or Shine, the Colors Stay Bright. The Thai Laying Hammock is available in many Unique Designs and Colors not seen in any other Hammocks in the World.
• 100% Handwoven on Loom with a Super Soft + Weather Resilient Material.
• UV & Mildew Resistant vs Natural Fiber Cotton Hammocks (THEY HOLD THEIR COLOR & SHAPE)
• Vibrant & Unique Color Combinations Found Nowhere Else.
• Hammock Weight: 2.8 lbs.
• Weight Support: 600+ lbs.
• Bed Length (Not the overall length): (LAY) 7' L x (STRETCH) 9' W
• Handwoven on a Loom Using an Improved "Mexican Mayan 1/1 Inter-loop Technique"
• Production Time: 1-2 Weeks (IN STOCK)
• Hanging Distance: 10-12 ft. (Give the Hammock a Banana Shape and Lay at a 45 Degree Angle for a Flat Back Position.
• Hanging Height: About 5-6 ft.
These hammocks are lightweight and compact enough to take with you traveling, to the beach or camping. Many customers throughout Hawaii use these in their homes as furniture.
Scattered throughout Northern Thailand are small villages that have traditionally relied on farming as a way of life. With growing expenses resulting from modern life, traditional farming has proven to be insufficient. Hammock weaving is a good way for many disadvantaged people in the region to earn extra income when they are not farming. Fair pay at the pace they want. They are their own boss, and they set their own hours. It's a win win situation for everybody involved. Each weaver is responsible to supply their own yarn and set up. Some patterns are made to order while most patterns are up to the weavers imagination, which is what we prefer. Creating some of the most unique hammocks & best color combinations imaginable. Enjoy your hammock knowing your helping others.
*All of our hammocks are handwoven. This being said, sometimes the color patterns of the weave might be slightly different than what is shown in the picture. Most of the time this is a very subtle difference in the color patterns. We always do our best to match the hammmock color in the picture to the hammock we ship to you.